Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676
Miami County, Ohio
Miami County Pheasants Forever
1291 Archer Dr.
Troy, Ohio 45373
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month at 7:00 P.M.
1291 Archer Drive in the 2nd floor board room (enter from the east side and go up the stairs)
News and Upcoming Events:
- Important Dates:
- December 14, 2013 - Mercer County Pheasants Forever Youth Hunt - Application deadline is November 30th. Contact Jonas Foote for more information # 419-852-1696
- January 6, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- January 18-20, 2014 - Ohio State Pheasants Forever Meeting - Columbus Ohio
- February 4, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- February 14-16, 2014 National Pheasant Fest at the Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee WI.
- February 22, 2014 - 11th Annual John D. Stull Memorial Youth Pheasant Hunt - Stull Preserve - New Carlisle, OH. More information and the registration form is available on the Youth Events page
- March 3, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- April 7, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- May 5, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- June 2, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- July 7, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- August 4, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- September 8, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- October 6, 20014 - Monthly Meeting
- November 3, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- December 1, 2014 - Monthly Meeting
- Miami County featured in Quail release story. See it here. MCPF did the habitat restoration on this property!
- The 2013 MCPF Scholarship will be repurposed this year to support habitat education to Miami County 3rd graders.
- Habitat - 2013 plantings are moving slowly due to farm bill issues. Look for the orange PF signs around the county. Go to the habitat page to see more.
- Look for changes at the Miami East High School and their Land Lab. MCPF is supporting the Miami East Green Team in developing that area.
- The Tipp City High School Land Lab (planted by MCPF at no charge) makes national news! Check out the article here. You'll see the PF signs when you go by!
2013 Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676 Officers & Key Contacts
Pheasants Forever is dedicated to the conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvements, public awareness, education and land management policies and programs. Pheasants Forever is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.