Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676
Miami County, Ohio
Miami County Pheasants Forever
1291 Archer Dr.
Troy, Ohio 45373
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month at 7:00 P.M.
Usually at the Troy Fish & Game "Trap House" (small building near the trap fields) 2618 Lefevre Rd, Troy OH
News and Upcoming Events:
- Important Dates:
- February 2, 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- February 28, 2015 - Annual John D. Stull Memorial Youth Hunt. See Miami County Pheasants Forever Youth Events page for details
- March 2, 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- April 6, 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- May 6, 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- June 1, 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- July 6, 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- August 3, 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- September 7, 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- Welcome to Regional Biologist - Renee Buck Renee is your primary point of contact for habitat!
- Miami County featured in Quail release story. See it here. MCPF did the habitat restoration on this property!
- The 2014 MCPF Scholarship will has been repurposed again this year to support habitat education to Miami County 3rd graders.
- Habitat - Planning for 2015 is in the planning stages. Contact the farm bill biologist for more information. Look for the orange PF signs around the county. Go to the habitat page to see more.
- Look for changes at the Miami East High School and their Land Lab. MCPF is supporting the Miami East Green Team in developing that area.
- The Tipp City High School Land Lab (planted by MCPF at no charge) makes national news! Check out the article here. You'll see the PF signs when you go by!
2015 Pheasants Forever Chapter # 676 Officers & Key Contacts
Pheasants Forever is dedicated to the conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvements, public awareness, education and land management policies and programs. Pheasants Forever is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.